Tuesday, November 18, 2014

GIS Day and Lab 10

Lab 10 is still due today. If you haven't wrapped it up, use the class/lab time today to do so. I honestly won't even start looking at them until very late tonight.

Tomorrow is GIS Day @ Mason! 
Please attend! It is an event very much catered to you all. Print out the extra credit sheet on Blackboard and I'll give you easy points. The event runs from 10am-3:30pm in the Center for the Arts. You do not need to stay long nor dress up. And there will be some free food!

Congrats to all of the participants of the Mason Shuttle Map competition! Although I do not know the winners, I did get to see them all (as a judge) and I was very impressed. Distinctively individual approaches to visualizing a complicated space. Please make sure you check them out at GIS Day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats guys! I wish I could have found the time to participate in the contest. Can't wait to see them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete